Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wang Yin Ping - Taiwan model Bio [10 pic]

English name: Vickey
Height: 178cm
Measurements: 34.25.35 inches
Weight: 53kg
Birthday: June 18, 1983
Education: University of the Arts Department of Traditional Music Interests: listening to music, reading, playing musical instruments
Expertise: music, musical instruments
"Initially, it was my mother and sister encouraged me to be a model,
they also signed up to help me. I was still in senior year, what to do
head for the future a blank, so also try holding the mood to join, the
result is now completely in love with the job"
"I want to let everyone know me. Doing the job I used to be no
confidence in their own, but now I am a new me, I want more progress
and get better. I dream that one day walking down the catwalk at the
Milan runway."


No comments:

Post a Comment